FRAGMIN Resource Center
Eisai offers resources to assist you and your staff in the education and administration of FRAGMIN.Learn more >
FRAGMIN Self-Injection Demo Video
This Self-Injection Demo Video walks patients through the steps of injecting with a fixed-dose or graduated syringe.Learn more >
FRAGMIN Patient Education and Administration Kits
Educational materials, including an easy-to-understand reference chart, a step-by-step product brochure, and a how-to demonstration video, introduce patients to the use of FRAGMIN at home.Learn more >
Simplified weight-based daily dosing in cardiology1
*With EKG changes.
The multiple-dose vial contains 25,000 anti-Factor Xa IU per 1 mL and the graduated syringe contains 10,000 anti-Factor Xa IU per 1 mL for a total of 95,000 anti-Factor Xa IU in each.
- In patients with UA or NQWMI, the recommended dose is 120 IU/kg, not to exceed 10,000 IU SC every
- Concurrent with oral aspirin (75-165 mg once daily) except when contraindicated
- Treatment should be continued until the patient is clinically stabilized
- The usual duration of therapy is 5 to 8 days
Color-coded prefilled syringes
- Multiple-dose vial (95,000 IU/3.8 mL) also available
- Simple one-step mechanism is easy to teach and use
- Needle-guard designed to minimize accidental punctures automatically slides over the needle postinjection
- 5-bevel needle for ease of administration
No need for routine coagulation monitoring1
FRAGMIN® Injection is not intended for intramuscular administration.